Facing Criminal Charges?
Brevard County Domestic Violence Defense Lawyer Protecting Your Rights in Florida
If you face criminal charges in Florida, you should not face the legal system alone. At the law office of Laura D. Siemers, PA, we will aggressively protect your rights and fight for the best possible outcome in your case.
Our practice is 100% criminal defense. If you or someone you love has been under arrest for a misdemeanor or felony in the Melbourne area, call (321) 218-5512 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.
Criminal convictions often have serious consequences. We will do everything we can to minimize the impact of the criminal charges against you. We aggressively defend our clients against all misdemeanors and felonies, including:
- Drunk driving (DUI, also called DWI)
- Other traffic offenses
- Sex crimes
- Drug crimes, including possession or other drug offenses
- Domestic violence
- Assault and battery
- Juvenile offenses
- Violation of probation or parole
Has a loved one been arrested in Florida? Did you get a traffic ticket while you were here on business or vacation? Everyone deserves to have an experienced lawyer represent him or her. We are dedicated to providing aggressive criminal defense for out-of-town defendants as well as locals. We will do everything we can to protect your rights.
Guiding You Through the Criminal Defense Process
We never want a client to say, “I wanted to go to trial, but my lawyer made me plea.” We will give you our honest assessment of your situation, but at the end of the day, the decision about whether or not to go to court is yours. There are three ways a criminal case can be resolved:
- The charges could be dismissed entirely. Unfortunately, this does not happen very often.
- We can negotiate with the prosecuting attorney for a lesser charge or a reduced sentence. This is often the best option because it is less costly and involves less risk than trial.
- Every criminal defendant has a right to a jury trial, even first-time offenders. Trials can be risky, so many clients choose to plea instead. Although only a small percentage of criminal cases go to trial, it may be in your best interests to argue your case in court.
Contact a Melbourne Criminal Lawyer Today
We will take the time to listen to your concerns and help you understand
your legal options. We will always give you the final say about your case.
If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges in Florida, call (321) 218-5512
or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We are available 24/7.
Our Clients Share
I could go home and get on with my life.- Louise
I felt that she really cared about me and my case.- Former Client